Your CareersLink student account will be automatically converted into a graduate account. Any data and alerts you have set up in your student account will automatically be transferred.
If your student CareersLink account still works
- Change your preferred contact email in MyManchester to a non-University email address.
- Carry on using the ‘Current student’ log in.
When the ‘current student’ log in stops working you will know your account has been changed to ‘graduate’. This happens on different dates for different degree courses but is likely to be before the end of November.
To access your graduate CareersLink account
- If you no longer have access to your student email you need to tell us a new contact email address. Email the support team on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your student username or ID number and telling us which email address you want to use.
- Reset your password the first time you use the alumni account. Your username remains the same (8 digit combination of letters and numbers used for all University IT systems.)
- If you do not receive your password reset email (check your spam folder) or have any other problems email email@example.com