University registration takes place in The Atrium University Place in September. As you’ll remember it involves queuing up , paperwork and getting your lovely new student card.
During this time Careers is still open for business but with a few slight tweaks so this is the low down…
From 27 August – 28 Sept
Opening times 10-4 until Mon 17 Sept then 9-5 Mon – Fri
- You can ask questions at the careers desk or ring us as normal
- Applications advice appointments will still happen in the Atrium
- Most guidance appointments will happen in other locations – you will be advised on booking of the location and it will also be in your appointment confirmation & reminder emails.
- You can check the location of your appointment in CareersLink in View My Activity – appointments tab
The most common appointment location will be Crawford House – you MUST use the East entrance near the Graphene Centre.
- Ask us for a campus map if you need one.
- Ring us if you get lost – 0161 275 2829
- Leave extra time to find unfamiliar locations