Your University login will be turned off in a few weeks and your CareersLink student account will be automatically converted into a graduate account. This happens on different dates for different courses but is likely to be at around the end of June. Any data and alerts you have created in your student account will automatically be transferred.
While you still have your student account
- Change your preferred contact email in MyManchester to a non-University email address.
- Carry on using the ‘Current student’ log in.
You will not get an alert to notify you that you have been moved to an alumni account. You will know this has happened when the ‘current student’ log in stops working.
To access your graduate CareersLink account
- If you no longer have access to your student email and have not changed your contact email on MyManchester you will need to tell us your new contact address. Email the support team on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your student username or ID number and telling us which email address you want to use.
- Reset your password the first time you use the alumni account. Your username remains the same (8 digit combination of letters and numbers used for all University IT systems.)
- If you do not receive your password reset email (check your spam folder) or have any other problems email email@example.com