Congratulations on completing your degree! You can continue to use the Careers Service for 2 years, including CareersLink which advertises job vacancies.
Your University login will be turned off in a few weeks so we need to convert your CareersLink student account to an alumni account. The conversion happens on different dates for different courses but is likely to be around the end of June or end of December depending on your type of course. Any data and alerts that you have created in your student account will automatically be transferred.
While you still have a student CareersLink account
- Change your preferred contact email in MyManchester to a non-University address.
- Carry on using ‘Current student’ log in
You will not get an alert to notify you that you have been switched to an alumni account. You will know this has happened when the ‘current student’ login stops working.
To access your graduate CareersLink account
- If you no longer have access to your student email and have not changed your contact email on MyManchester you will need to tell us your new contact email address. Email the support team on email@example.com explaining which address you want to use and quoting either your ID number or username.
- Reset your password the first time you use the alumni account. Your username remains the same (8 digit combination of letters and numbers used for all University IT systems).
- If you do not receive the password reset email (check your spam folder) or have any other problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply