If you are applying for any type of job where you need to show evidence of writing skills or social media engagement, then having a blog can be a good idea.
If you don’t want to set up your own blog or fancy developing your portfolio why not write something for this blog.
We love hearing from students, and other students love hearing your stories.
We want to hear about:
- Your successes and failures looking for jobs.
- How you started thinking about your future options.
- Placements, volunteering or any other work experience you have done.
- How you have managed to fit in extracurricular activities around your Uni work.
- Interview stories – good and bad.
We are not looking for over achievers, just regular University of Manchester students like you.
Why not share your story?
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: I WANT TO BLOG
Tell us what you would like to blog about and we will give you some more info to help you write your post.
Leave a Reply