There are less than 3 weeks to go to the Graduate Recruitment Fair, so if you are in your final year and looking for a job after graduation or considering further postgraduate study, this event is for YOU!
Wed 11th June and Thurs 12th June 10.30 – 4pm
The Armitage Centre, Fallowfield
*Important facts to know*
- Register before the event so that you beat the queues on the door. Bring your e-ticket with you.
- Plan which employers you want to meet by looking at the list of employers attending each day
- FREE entry and FREE fair guide about the employers attending and event
- FREE coach travel to The Armitage Centre from Piccadilly station
The Graduate Recruitment Fair is a great opportunity to meet and speak with employers, find out about possible postgraduate study options, make a great impression and to find out about the companies that interest you and their graduate vacancies so that you can apply.
- The fair is open to all graduates including other universities
**What are the advantages of going to the Graduate Recruitment Fair?
- 180 employers – large and small, local and national.
- Different employers on each day of the fair –check out the list of employers for Day 1 and Day 2 and plan who you want to see!
- Company reps looking to recruit for immediate job vacancies
- Develop your skills to meet and speak to employers professionally – invaluable for your career
- Finding out about graduate level opportunities, temporary roles and volunteer vacancies
- Making good contacts to follow up for the future
- Finding out more about a specific company of interest, what projects they are involved in, what is important to them can help when applying for a role to answer ‘Why are you applying for this role?’ or to explain specifically why you want to work for the company. Check out our Getting Connected Cover letter and Preparing for Interviews guides to help.
**What do you need to do in advance and bring with you?
- To make the most of the fair go to one of our Prepare for the Fair sessions. Check out the event on CareersLink.
Thurs 5th& Mon 9th June 1pm, Lecture Theatre 1 (room B10), Manchester Business School East
- Dress to impress – this could be the first step towards an interview…
- Tailor a CV for each employer you want to see and have this ready in case they ask. If you want to see a number of different companies, tailor it to the role you want with them. You can get your CV checked through the Application Advice service.
- Check the list of suggestions on our website to do before the fair.
Full details about the fair, how to register, list of employers attending on each day and more see our information online for the Graduate Recruitment Fair.