Calling all unemployed or underemployed graduates living in Wales did you know you are eligible to apply a free training programme? The Go Wales Graduate Academy aims to provide recent graduates like yourself with the skills and experience to gain graduate employment. The programme lasts 6 weeks and consists of a 2 week residential course followed by a period of work experience. So how will the programme help you?
2 week training programme
- Teaches you and helps you to develop key personal, transferable and managerial skills required for the work place.
- Gives you the chance to work on case studies, team projects, presentations and reports- therefore developing skills many employers will be looking for.
- You’ll gain a qualification accredited by the Institute of Leadership & Management.
- Develops you employability and confidence.
- Enables you to build up your skills and experiences to enhance your CV. You’ll be in a better position to market yourself to employers.
- Helps you develop employer contacts which may come in useful throughout your career.
The next Graduate Academy is being held in July and you have until 27th May to apply. There are limited places so if you are interested I would advise that you get you application in ASAP! To find out more and to apply to attend the Graduate Academy check out the Go Wales website.
Leave a Reply