The British Council are giving eight lucky UK students the chance to win a free trip to Beijing, China from 19 – 24 April 2014 as part of the British Council 2014 UK-China Student Forum. This is a great chance to gain global experience, something employers really value.
The Forum is looking for UK students who have a global outlook to join Chinese students in Beijing to voice their opinions on education, employment and global citizenship. Through group discussions, workshops, keynote presentations and wrap-around activities, participants will share views with eight Chinese students and will conclude with a live discussion on 22 April at a university in Beijing.
To enter, simply answer the question: How can our education better prepare us to compete in an increasingly globalised world?
- Use no more than 500 words.
- Email your response to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘UK-China Student Forum’ in the subject line.
- Please include your: full name, email address, university and degree course
- Please attach a copy of your CV
- Deadline: 23 March 2014
Applicants must be:
- UK university students (British passport holders only, including Irish passport holders for Northern Ireland domiciled);
- aged 18 and above
- able to travel to China during 19 – 24 April
The British Council will cover all costs related to the trip, including return flights and accommodation.
For more information, visit the British Council website.
Leave a Reply