Attention unemployed graduates currently living in Wales!
You might be interested in the GO Wales Graduate Academy a free 6 week training programme aiming to provide you with the skills needed to develop a graduate career.
The Graduate Academy consists of a 2 week residential training course and a period of work experience.
2 Week Residential Training Course
- Held in Lampeter at the campus of the University of Wales Trinity St David.
- The focus of the course will be on the key skills required in the workplace.
- You’ll learn about the role of management, develop your leadership potential and gain an understanding of the importance of marketing within an organisation.
- The course compromises of both taught and independent study units
- You’ll also get the chance to work on case studies, team projects, presentations and reports.
- Lasting for about 3 ½ weeks this period of work experience will help you to develop contacts and help to develop skills to enhance your CV.
- You’ll be fully supported by GO Wales in arranging this work experience and will be assigned a work experience officer for the duration.
- You have a say in the type of work experience you do and will be expected to provide suggestions of employers to be approached – Get your thinking caps on now!
Interested? The good news is that GO Wales have just opened applications for the next Graduate Academy due to take place in 24th February – 4th April 2014. Applications close 7th January but places are limited so I would recommend getting your applications in ASAP! For more information and to register to attend the Graduate Academy please visit the GO Wales website.
If you are a graduate living in England or Scotland use our schemes and help nationwide page to find out more about the schemes and help available where you live.
Leave a Reply