Calling all students looking for graduate level jobs or postgraduate level study courses – a date for your diary after exams…
- DATES: Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th June 2013
- TIME: 10.30am – 4.00pm
- VENUE: The Armitage Centre, Fallowfield, Manchester.
This event is not to be missed if you are looking for a graduate job or postgraduate course starting as soon as possible. It’s open to anyone – not just graduates of The University of Manchester, and it doesn’t matter if you graduated in 2013, 2012 or earlier.
There will be hundreds of graduate jobs being promoted (permanent, temporary and voluntary) plus postgraduate course places. There will be both local and national vacancies in a variety of sectors. The event will see over 160 exhibitors attend over the two days with different exhibitors each day, so we’d advise you come along to both days to meet them all.
- FREE ENTRY. Further information and register in advance to attend
- FREE FAIR GUIDE. Available to collect on the day at the fair.
- FREE COACH FROM PICCADILLY TRAIN STATION. Details of free coach and directions to the venue.
- Applications Advice and talks given on “Successful Application Forms”, “Interview Technique”, “Assessment Centres”. This is the only time our Careers Consultants are able to offer advice to non-Manchester students!
We will be running ‘Prepare for the Graduate Fair’ sessions beforehand as part of the Summer Careers Event programme.: Thursday 6th June 1.00-1.30pm, But you can also check out the tips on the website.
We look forward to seeing you there…
I'm Sophie. I'm a graduate of Manchester Business School who is currently working as a Marketing Assistant at the Careers Service, slowly but surely accepting that I'm no longer a student and a real-life grown up!