With so many UK jobs on Careerslink, you can be forgiven for not checking out our international posts. However, a quick browse through our vacancies across the continents has revealed a few interesting opportunities that have been posted in January recently (such as these below). Also “hot off the press” and not yet on Careerslink, is that Accenture are looking for Norwegian students.
1) Accenture is calling on all Norwegians studying abroad
Accenture seeks masters students from a variety of academic disciplines, including technology/IT, business/finance, economics, organizational psychology and the social sciences. This is your invitation to join an organization offering opportunity, challenge and satisfaction. An organization working in the forefront of technology, helping 92 of the Fortune Global 100 to reinvent business. Our capabilities are so broad, you can even change jobs without ever changing companies. They are currently recruiting students for the following positions:
- Technology Graduates Job location: Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger
- Management Consulting Graduates Job location: Bergen, Stavanger
Check out their website at www.accenture.no/jobb. They are especially looking for students with an interest and relevant skills in Technology. Get in touch with them by dropping an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) McKinsey & Company is looking for Kazakh or Russian speakers for a new office in Kazakhstan
McKinsey is looking for undergraduate, masters or PhD students graduating in 2013 or 2014 for their new offices. Full details on Careerslink (Vacancy ID 17539)
To register your interest or apply, complete the online application with CV and covering letter at: www.mckinsey.com/careers/apply
3) Other international opportunities to explore on Careerslink now are vacancies such as:
– International Analyst role (Vacancy ID 18171) and International Negotiator roles (Vacancy ID 18172) with Focus Reports – worldwide.
– Graduate Trainee role with Michael Page Recruitment – roles across China. (Vacancy ID 18121)
-Business/ HR internship with L-Oreal in France (French is not needed, but check out visa options if you are non-European) (Vacancy ID 18012)
– Nuclear Engineering Program with EDF Energy in France (EDF sponsor visas for the UK so there may be options to sponsor for France?) (Vacancy ID 18009)
– Merchandising Roles with Abercrombie & Fitch in USA (but only for those who do not need visa sponsorship in the US) Vacancy ID 17833)
Log in to Careerslink at: www.manchester.ac.uk/careerslink
4) Want to find out more?
Remember, once you have searched on Careerslink (for example searching for vacancies in Africa or Europe) you can then set up for Careerslink to email you when new opportunities come up in that category (click “Email me new jobs for this search“). We would also recommend doing a search by “language requirements” for the languages you can speak. Firms both in the UK and overseas will often specify language requirements and you could be in with a good chance. There is a good video on using Careerslink in this way at: http://www.careers.manchester.ac.uk/students/findingwork/